INTERPROJECTS is a consulting and training provider, having its activities fully directed towards people with disabilities and seniors (55+).
The company was established in 2005 and up to this moment in their education, training and consulting activities they involved more than 7000 beneficiaries. The team of INTERPROJECTS has managed and co-coordinated several national and international projects.
Their activities so far are related to:
- Innovative programmes for vocational education and training in accordance with the real requirements of the labour market in European.
- Flexible schemes, helping the career development of young people and people from disadvantaged groups, such as mentoring and coaching of people with disabilities, instruments for attractive and effective self-presentation in front of potential employers, etc.
- Counselling people with disabilities in order to encourage their independent living.
- Training for professionals working with people with disabilities.
- Cooperation with NGO’s, vocational training organizations, universities, and other institutions on regional, national and international level.
- Development of a validation framework for evaluation of the achievements of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged.
- Provision of flexible and accessible online/mobile training, based on contemporary and innovative methods for vocational and educational training.
As a result of those activities, an extensive network of partners was established with universities, local and national authorities, training institutions, and pan-European end user organisations.